As entrepreneurs it is not always easy climbing up the ladder of business to succeed. However, success is sure when you hear the story of others who have walked your path and eventually made it. Below are these quotes from some African business leaders to inspire and motivate you.
- In business you have to know when to retire, before someone knocks you out.” – Lauritz (Laurie) Dippenaa
- In whatever you do, strive to be the best at it – Aliko Dangote
- Whether you’re a farmer, builder or engineer, the opportunities are equal: Just add a little innovation – Strive Masiyiwa
- Entrepreneurship without skills limits your growth potential – Strive Masiyiwa
- It’s essential to draw up a “things to do” list on a daily basis and set priorities in executing them, making sure that any unfinished task get posted to the next day’s list. – Folorunsho Alakija
- The harder you work, the luckier you get. – Mike Adenuga
- As you start out in life, it is important that you know at least something about everything, but as you get older it is important that you know everything about something. – Johann Rupert
- I think there are a lot of people with family connections but who are actually nowhere. If you are hardworking and determined, you will make it and that’s the bottom line. I don’t believe in an easy way through.-Isabel Dos Santos.
- One has to set high standards… I can never be happy with mediocre performance.-Patrice Motsepe
- No action is too small when it comes to changing the world… I’m inspired every time I meet an entrepreneur who is succeeding against all odds.-Cyril Ramaphosa